The story is the same every time.
Not that I'm complaining.
Married women. Who are more sexually inclined or have a stronger libido or whatever than their stupid fucking retards of husbands that don't put out.
How does that even happen?
There's medication for these things.
Like take a fucking percocet, some red bull, and a viagra and cheer the fuck up. And then bang your wife.
Whatever.
I'd met one such neglected wife through a friend, and even though I had no original intentions to do anything with her, it became obvious that she was severely interested in me.
I didn't act on it. I had never taken a married woman home before. And, I don't want to get the reputation of the sleazy guy who bangs everyone's wife.
But, I saw her again a couple times.
And the more I thought about it, the more I rationalized it. Her cheating on her husband had nothing to do with me. That was between her and her husband. Makes sense.
Still makes sense to me, now. I don't seek out married women, but if I take one home, I don't beat myself up about it.
I was having another one of those nights, like in the last entry about the rooftop club. I was on a roll. And I had been texting a few girls throughout night. NeglectedWife was one of them.
I had specifically asked one of my hotter wing woman friends to hit the clubs with me that night because I was in a bit of a rut and I knew she would kick my ass into gear if I wasn't making out with girls all over the damn bar.
She's the kind of woman that improves your social status just because she's talking to you. Sexy, and hot as fuck.
I had a girl come up to me and say, "Oh my god, I think your friend is so hot."
I said, "You should make out with her. She'd love that."
Makeout commence.
I laughed.
The guy who was following her around like her puppy dog, trying to get her attention, looked at me with that look of disbelief I've seen so many times.
I smiled at him and said, "Get used to it buddy. I can do this shit all night."
Then grabbed some hot face that I had seen from the corner of my eye and brought it within a few inches of mine. I asked her name. Who cares. Then made out with her.
She grabbed me around the shoulders and started creaming her panties.
By the time I stopped kissing her, my wing woman was back. She asked me what my new friend's name was. I said I had no idea, but that I kind of wanted to see her naked.
She orgasmed standing up.
I grabbed her hand and took her to the dance floor.
Wash. Repeat.
WingWoman high fived me every time I found her in the crowd again. "Holy shit, dude! You are on FIRE tonight!"
I checked my text messages.
NeglectedWife had texted asking where I was because she wanted to come meet me out.
When she showed up, I made a comment about how tight her dress was. "I'm surprised I can't see your panty line."
She put her hands in my back pockets and said, "That's because I'm not wearing any."
Uh. Win.
We had a few drinks and were having an awesome time when she got all serious for a second.
"I don't know where this is going. But I want you to know that if something happens, my husband will never know about it."
"Well then, I'm going outside to grab a cab. Then I'm taking you to my place to bang the shit out of you."
"I'll go grab my stuff," she said. "Meet me outside."
Yup.