Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Switching lanes without signalling

I've spent my fair share of time on internet dating sites. Enough to know with near certainty that every woman who is on those sites is FUCKING CRAZY.

Nearly all my website dating meet ups were catastrophic failures. I think I only ever went on a second date with maybe three out of the hundreds I met.

There are success stories, though. But for me, a success just means that I was able to put up with her long enough to fuck her. I remember one such success story with clarity. Not because of how awesome it was, but because of how awkwardly it ended.

Our online dialogue was brief. Enough for me to determine that she was really just looking for a solid fuck.

Perfect.

She mentioned that she masturbated once a day at least. I told her that she must abstain until I got there, which we arranged to happen three days later.

Which, if you ever get the chance to do, fucking go for it. Three days of anticipation will turn any regular girl into a sex junky. The withdrawal will drive her up the wall.

She lived in a one horse town working at a bar in the bottom of a motel. It was the middle of summer, and the motel didn't have any air conditioning.

It was one of those motels that had a single shared bathroom. The tub/shower had rust stains and enough lime to challenge a bottle of CLR. There was a bottle of shampoo that read 'for guests' down the side, which should probably have read 'contains semen'.

I didn't waste any time. When I got to her room, I told her to take her clothes off. I grabbed her and threw her naked body onto the bed and went down on her.

We went four incredible rounds, ruined seven motel towels, and punched a hole in the wall with the bed frame.

I had six showers while I was there. Cold showers. Because after each round of fucking for an hour, I could have slid off the bed like a slip-n-slide.

The reason we didn't go five rounds is as follows:

Some time into the fourth round, I was on top of her with her knees in my elbows going eighty miles an hour. You know, the kind of speed you have to bite your bottom lip to achieve. The kind of action that can be terribly upset by foot cramps.

When, all of a sudden, her pussy grip on my cock got vice-like. I thought to myself: "Those be some strong kegels!"

But before I could continue, she jumped back about eight feet and curled up into the fetal position and waved me off.

One hand clutched her girly bits, the other covered her mouth in an attempt to keep herself from screaming.

She started crying. She glanced at me through teary eyes with a look that I can only assume meant: "What did I ever do to YOU?"

For a moment, I was confused.

I replayed the moment in my head. Then it hit me.

Oh fuck. I had come out a bit, but didn't let that stop me... But, instead of re-entering vaj, I had pounded my cock into her ass at full speed. And I mean ALL the way into her ass.

I said: "Fuck", had one last shower, got in my car, and drove home.