Every summer, I invite everyone to the lake house for a week of drinking and debauchery.
You gain a special bond with friends that you've shared a liter of tequila with.
And, it's absinthe that makes the heart grow fonder.
As I have discovered, mixing them has one of the two following unavoidable outcomes: hours of uncontrollable vomiting, or all involved getting buck ass naked.
There's nothing quite like taking your pants off, and humping a painting off the wall. Thank you, absinthe. Thank you.
As an experiment for a new drinking game, Cousin brought a 'How Naughty Are You' book. Essentially containing a list from the most innocent to the most devious sexual acts imaginable. We turned it into a 'never have I ever' type game. Cousin would read an entry from the book, and everyone who had done it before, drank.
Of course, if it was particularly funny or weird, we'd stop the game, and make the people who drank explain themselves as explicitly as possible.
I found out about frozen bluberries as ben wa balls, the easiest method for fisting, a story about sobering up mid-sex that ended in faking a heart condition and stolen chocolate bars, and of course I told my story about toe fucking a girl across the dinner table with the whole family present and unaware.
I'm not exactly clear on the details, but at some point clothes started coming off. At first, for one 'round' of the game. Then, progressively longer and longer. Until the game became the distraction, and being naked became the focus of the night.
A few of the girls started making out with each other. Being the referee, and therefore much more sober than the rest of us, Cousin excused herself. She said the last thing she heard was one of the girls saying, "I don't usually like to share, but I think I can make an exception tonight."
And she did.
I remember stopping mid-fuck and looking at the girl on the bed. She asked me why I had stopped. I pointed to the beer can in my hand. "It's empty. Stay there. I'm getting another one."
Yep. I went to the fridge and grabbed another beer, and continued to drink while fucking until I was thoroughly satisfied and/or too hammered to continue.
Favorite line of the night: "Holy fuck. This is happening."
Welcome to my life.