Thursday, 5 July 2012

Music festival

There was a wicked lineup this year.

I swear the thing gets better every time.

Here's a small selection of my text messages from the weekend:

Me: I'm at BOOOOOOOONSTOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!!
Cousin: :D how much beer?

I bought 2 26s of rum

Hahahahaah oh yeah

Yah buddy

I'm having sex tonight

:) I will probably not be. Considering the amount of rum I'll be consuming

Hahahaha, who'd Ruben bring?

His brother.
My shirts dirty.
I might have to share my tent with Ruben's brother
Not looking forward to that.

What??? Why?

He doesn't have his own tent. Fucker.
BYOTP
Bring your own toilet paper

Lol did you?

No. But Ruben's bro is bringing some

Lol

Been feeling it for about an hour. 'hey, did you know if you can't feel your nose, you're drunk?'
We has smokies. I had two
Ruben's brother is trying to get punched and Ruben already called it a night.

Sleep time

Ruben's brother slept in his car with the door open for most of the night. Puked in our campsite. Fucker.

Are you having a good time?

Yah, just have to get used to how fast Ruben's bro gets tanked.

Lol. Is he a cheap drunk?

No, just chugs vodka. I don't think he's a cheap drunk, he just doesn't pace himself.

Lol!! Omg hahahahaha
I wish your phone wasn't broken lol

I know. Pics would be sweet.
I took a pic with Ruben's phone last night. Of him next to a chic I got to flash for the photo

Flash? Lol you showed your weiner?

She flashed her boobies

Hahahahahaha!!!! Really!!!!
Omg I love you

I am pretty awesome
Nothing to do. Started drinking 30 minutes ago (10:00 am)

Omg lol

At least my shakes are gone now

Ew lol

Glad we have TP. Could have been an interesting morning.

Oh god lol

It's noon. Does that mean I can start drinking for realz, instead of this one drink per half hour bullshit??
There are at least 3 socks in this toilet that I'm currently peeing in/on

Eew lol they didn't have TP

If you sat on this toilet, your cooch would touch TP
And socks

I JUST GAGGED
That's gross

There's dirt in the bottom of my cup. I'm surprisingly okay with it.
I just passed out in my car for like 40 min. I'm going to piss and do it again (so tired)

Ooooh, boo.

I stole SPF 100 from the neighbors
It's 4:30, bitch. Time for this guy to get drunk
No more 'too sober for this shit' nights for me

Hahahahaha


I've been drinking for 7 hours (5:00 pm)
I just got a hand job from three girls at the same time.
Crazy works for me
Wish I could send you a pic. Ruben and his bro are passed out on lawn chairs.

Hahahahahah!!! Me too

Did I ever tell you?

What?

How awesome I am?
Ruben and I are bringing ppl back to our campsite

You should have brough beersbee

Ruben's out of control
I smell weed
No one will go to the party tent with me. They all want to wait for Ruben. Stupid fucks
I'm standing here telling them he's not coming back. Because I know him
It's not sinking in. Even with his brother
I want to get knifey
All I know is that Ruben is out there somewhere (or more likely in his bed) and I've fingered vagina
Shaved vagina. Vagina I intend to puns to shut
Fuckin ADD
Smoked a bong, fingered a chic
Got a BJ behind pizza 73

Sleep time

Lol!!!!! Gooooood morning hahahaha

I have a bruise on my left leg the size of a plate

Wtf why?

No idea
Everything is dirty. I would not be surprised if that chic gets a UTI

Oh god lol

Ruben woke up under someone's truck last night. And he'd pissed himself
He was so out of control last night

So how's pissy pants?

He apparently wiped himself down before crawling into his tent. So he was probably naked in our camp site at 4 am. Whatever.

Are you drunk?

Right now? I started drinking 45 minutes ago (1:45 pm)

How's your shits?

Fine. Surprisingly
I've been avoiding food
Kind of in general

Why?

Because I don't want to have to shit in the middle of the night
It sucks enough during the day
Still raining. I want to be finished my second 26 by 9:00. I have about 2/3 left.

Omg lol!

Scratch that. Half left.
I've gone through 6 litres of diet coke.

How much do you have left?

No diet coke met. In dreaming cri. The neighbors. Ke

What?

...
No diet coke left
I'm stealing from the neighbors

Oh lol

Yah buddy
Buck cherry is terrible live. I don't think they hit a single note

Finished your booze?

Not yet. I got another 2 oz
I just passed out for two hours

Oh god lol

So I'm right on track
In case you were wondering
I'm very drunk
I still have $ in my pocket. So I'm switching to beer
After 9:00. Mission accomplished.
I'm drunk I keep vomit burping
Not vomiting. But my burps taste like it

Eww

Birthday girl just showed me her tits
:)
And I told her to come hither and she did
Twas awesome
Just threw up in my mouth. That was fun

Try not to throw up on a girl...

It's still light out. We had fireworks. They were awesome
Hammered
Smoked laced cigarette. In a good mood
Still close to vomiting.
Last show of the weekend
:)
I was high ax a kite earlier. Watched the lights for like 20 min.
'call it whatchya wanna call it, I'm a fuckin alcoholic' - avicii
The ground is wet with puke and spilled beer. It's hard to walk around without slipping
Fuck. I have to shit
I saw a guy with bare feet. I'm glad I didn't wear my sandals
The avicii show is so ridiculously good. And I'm not even high anymore
I still need to shit
Guy who served me taco in a bag was Willie Nelson. Swear to god