Friday, 27 July 2012

Encounters of a sexual kind

There was a time in my life when I had yet to experience really anything sexual. Hard to believe... but we were all there at one point.

It wasn't until I was about thirteen that I had my first real hook up. I mean, I'd played 'doctor' and played with a few vaginas, but nothing really beyond that.

My brother met a California girl at a youth conference, and invited her to come visit the family for a week a few months later.

She was a surfer girl. With a great body.

And she was nineteen.

The tension between us was pretty serious, and after fooling around a bit we both ended up naked in my room and she gave me my first blow job. Even back then, I had pretty good control, and never 'came to fruition'.

In fact, I had never EVER cum before.

I hadn't really thought about it before then. But, when she asked me how often I jacked off to have that kind of control, I didn't know what to say. I just shrugged my shoulders.

Was it weird that at thirteen I hadn't ever jacked off yet?

I decided that I wanted to have a serious answer the next time a hot girl asked me that. Especially a hot girl who was naked on top of me who asked me that.

So the next night, I was laying in bed, and decided that it was the night.

I was going to lose my masturbation virginity.

Since I hadn't done it before, when I started stroking, and as it started to feel awesome, I started also gripping my cock in my hand like a fucking vice.

It took me a few minutes, but when I came my ears were ringing, and I could barely breathe.

It was epic.

I let go of my penis and noticed for the first time that I had been gripping it pretty hard. I didn't really think anything of it, though.

Men do this all the time, right? Any side effects must be worth it.

I cleaned myself up and passed out.

The next day I was startled awake when I rolled over because it felt like someone had punched me in the urethra. I grabbed my package and nearly screamed in agony.

I could barely walk to the washroom to see what was going on.

When I pulled off my boxers, I nearly lost my shit.

My cock was about three times the size in diameter as normal. Subcutaneous fluid filled what I can only describe as 'cock rolls'. My cock had been transformed into the Michelin man overnight, and was dripping clear fluid from between the cracks of swollen skin.

Touching any part of it caused a severe burning sensation.

I started to tear up. This couldn't really be happening. How could people deal with this on a regular basis? Why would anybody wish this upon themselves?

HOW EXACTLY WAS I SUPPOSED TO ASK SOMEONE FOR HELP?

I walked funny for three days. And I had to learn how to pee free form, no hands... for over a week.

I didn't jack off again for nearly a year after that.

But, remembering how good it felt, of course decided to try it again. I used a super light touch, and even though it took longer to achieve, still felt awesome. And my penis looked normal the next day.

My penis and I have had a pretty solid relationship ever since.